This is a rich and yummy dessert, an absolute delight. The different texture of the layers is just perfect, you get the crunchiness of the biscuits, and the smoothness of the chocolate ganache and top it up with a refreshing light cream. Seriously what else can you possibly need?
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250ml vegan single cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine melted
- 5 vegan digestive biscuits (plain biscuits)
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Beat the biscuits to crumble and mix it with the vegan margarine.
- Transfer the mixture to the bottom of 4 cocktail glasses or ramequins.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in bain marie.
- Warm 150ml of the single cream and pour into the melted chocolate.
- Mix it well and pour it on top of the crust.
- Mix the remaining single cream (100ml) with the golden syrup and vanilla and beat it for 5 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Pour in the cream on top of the ganache and take it to the fridge for 4 hours before serving.