Portobello mushroom it’s delicious and ultra nutritional. They are a good source of nutrients, such as copper, folate, niacin and has as much potassium as a banana which is essential to a healthy heart. On top of that they are also source of calcium.
This recipe is heavenly good, you can serve it as an appetiser or as a side dish.
- 400g mini portobello mushroom
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 10 cherry tomato sliced in half
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 5g chives chopped
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 10 cherry tomatoes diced
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- Separate 2/3 of the mushrooms, spread a bit of salt in it and set aside. Slice the rest of them.
- Saute the onions and garlic on a little vegetable oil.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, chives, salt and pepper and cook it for 15 minutes in low fire.
- Turn the fire off, add the nutritional yeast and breadcrumbs.
- On a non sticky frying pan, fry the portobello mushrooms (no need for oil) you separated at the beginning, 2 minutes each side.
- When ready stuff the fried mushroom with the cooked mixture and serve straight it away.
- Nut free
- Soya free