These bonbons are lovely, the chocolate/hazelnut mixture is to die for. I’ve done a batch over the weekend and we eat it all, ok there was four of us but anyway, we couldn’t resist. It’s super duper easy and it takes around 60 minutes to prepare. Indulge yourself, I guarantee you’ll love it!
- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 50ml vegan single cream at room temperature
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A silicon ice tray or silicon chocolate mould (I used one with 16 holes)
- Melt 1/3 of the chocolate in the microwave or in bain-marie. If you doing it on the microwave, do it 30 seconds at a time so you don’t burn the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted add the vanilla extract.
- Spoon the chocolate into each mould, swirl around until coated, use the pastry brush if necessary and then remove any excess chocolate. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and add the single cream and the hazelnuts to make the filling.
- Spoon the filling into the holes and chill for another 10 minutes.
- Cover the holes with the melted chocolate and chill for 30 minutes.
- Carefully un-mould the bonbons and serve.