This salad is refreshing and perfect for a warm spring day. It goes well with leafs of any kind, I had it with rockets but you can choose the ones you prefer.
- 500g mini new potatoes cut in half
- 5 tbsp raisins
- ½ onions chopped
- 35g carrots grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 sticks spring onions chopped
- ¾ cup of vegan mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water and let it cool down.
- In a bowl mix the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients and put it in the fridge for 25 minutes before serve.
Done! Can you believe how easy this was??? Enjoy!
Ceramic by Luciene Calabria - 42pots.co.uk
- Nut free