I have always liked stroganoff and this vegan version won’t let you down. This is always a hit at home, I can guarantee you’ll love it.
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ½ onion chopped
- 250g firm tofu diced
- 250g chestnut mushroom sliced
- 500ml vegan single cream
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 7 tbsp ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fry the garlic and the onion until tender.
- Add the tofu and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the mushroom, paprika, black pepper, salt and stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cream and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the ketchup and mix it all together.
Try it with rice, chips and spinach leafs. Enjoy!!!