These truffles are heavenly good. It’s chocolaty, melts on your mouth and will impress even your biggest meat eater friends. It’s perfect with grapes and strawberries. Give it a go, I can guarantee you won’t regret it!
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 400g dark chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small pan.
- Stir constantly on a low fire until the chocolate melts and it becomes a smooth cream.
- While stirring if you think that it’s getting to hot take the pan out the fire and keeps stirring.
- Transfer it to a small making tray and leave it on the fridge for about 2 hours to toughen up.
- Using your hands make small balls and roll it on unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Soya free