This recipe was inspired by a non vegan one that my sister-in-law does it for years and I decided to veganise it. The crackers are light, tasty and perfect as snack. The only problem is to stop eating them! Enjoy!
- 300g flour
- 200g vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g cheddar vegan cheese
- 50g gouda vegan cheese
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- In a small pot mix the flaxseed and the water and let it rest for 15 minutes or until it gets gooey.
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients together. You’ll need to use your hands at some point.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Using a dough roller open the dough and cut it using a small round cookie cutter.
- Bake it at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Nut free
- Soya free