I love rice cake and keep on creating different recipes and ways to prepare it. In this recipe I used a ramekin to shape it and don’t they look lovely?? It’s light and extremely tasty. Give it a go!
- 300g cooked rice
- 1/2 onions chopped
- 250g chestnut mushroom
- 100g smoked tofu
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- 2 sticks spring onions
- 65g spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Cook the rice as per the package instruction.
- Fry the onion until tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the spinach and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn the fire off, add the spinach and the rice.
- Fill a ramekin with the rice mixture and turn it on a baking tray covered with baking sheet.
- Bake it for 35 minutes at 180C.