This tart is so yummy that it’s a blessing. The combination of ingredients gives you a delicious, healthy meal. It is perfect with white rice and salad. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did at home!
- 100g flour
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 100 ml water
- 2 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red onions cut in big chunks
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 250g chestnut mushroom sliced
- 100g wild mushroom
- 3 sticks spring onions chopped
- 200g tofu crumbled
- 1 vegetable cube
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Using your hands mix the pastry ingredients together into a soft-ball consistency.
- Turn on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Open the dough on a 7 or 8 inches round spring form baking tray until the top.
- Fry the garlic and onion on a tbsp of vegetable oil until tender.
- Add the chestnut mushroom, vegetable cubes and spring onion and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add the wild mushrooms and the sesame oil and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the fire off and add the tofu. Mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the filling on the baking try and fold the pasta that is left.
- Bake it at 180c for 30 minutes.