Kale is an excellent source of calcium, vitamins A and C, iron and chlorophyll. Is that it? Nooooooooo, kale is also delicious!!! These chips are perfect as a snack or as a accompaniment to a healthy and comnfort meal.
- 200g kale chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Squeeze the kale with your hands.
- Spread them in a baking tray covered with baking sheet.
- In a food processor beat the rest of the ingredients.
- Using your hands mix the kale leafs with the seasoning.
- Bake it for 7 minutes at 180c.
Yes that is really it! Enjoy!
- Nut free
- Soya free