These tartles are simply delish!! You can serve it cold as a canapés or hot as an accompaniment for your meal. Either way it is just lovely!
- 85g vegan margarine
- 160g flour
- 1/2 onions chopped
- 20g parsley chopped
- 12 plum tomatoes sliced
- 20g pine nuts
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 200g vegan single cream
- In a small bowl mix the margarine and flour into a dough.
- Divide the dough into each of the holes of a greased muffin tin and bake it at 180c for 20 minutes or until a little brown.
- Remove the tartlets shells and set aside.
- In a small pan fry the onions until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, vegetable stock and pine nuts and stir for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the single cream and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the mixture on the tartles shell and serve.