Aubergines are very low in calories and fats but rich in soluble fiber content. It contains good amounts of many essential B-complex groups of vitamins and is an also good source of minerals like manganese, copper, iron and potassium and lets not forget to say that is delicious. These balls are perfect with rice, beans and salad and also with pasta. Give it a try!
- 2 aubergines
- 1 onions chopped
- 5g chives chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper
- Slice the aubergines and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C.
- Drain the aubergines and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Make small ball from the aubergines mixture and bake it for 30 minutes at 180C.
- Nut free
- Soya free