This recipe is light and refreshing, a perfect meal for a warm day. You can make this a risotto by only changing the rice from brown to Arborio.
- 300g brown rice
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 10g chives chopped
- 10g parsley chopped
- 200g tofu
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons juice and zest
- 200g vegan single cream
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Smoked sea salt
- Fry the onion and garlic until tender.
- Cook the rice as per the package instructions.
- The last time you add water to your rice also add the pine nuts and parsley.
- In a small bowl crumble the tofu and add olive oil, lime and zest of one lemon e salt.
- When your rice is ready mix it with the tofu.
- In a separate bowl mix the single cream, lemon juice e zest, chives, paprika e smoked salt.
- Serve the sauce together with the rice.