It’s so rewarding to make your own Easter eggs and it’s even better when it becomes the greatest hit with your friends and family. I’ve done all sorts of filling, coconut, hazelnuts but this smooth and silken ganache it’s definitely my favourite. Give it a go, I’m sure you’ll love it.
- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 50ml vegan single cream warm
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Easter egg silicon mould
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Melt 1/3 of the chocolate in bain-marie and add the vanilla extract.
- Spoon the chocolate into each mould, making sure to cover the sides and chill for 10 minutes.
- Swirl a bit more of chocolate to thickens the eggs shells and chill for another 10 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate, add the single cream and salt.
- Spoon the filling into the holes of the mould and chill for 10 minutes.
- Cover the holes with the rest of the melted chocolate and chill for 30 minutes.
- Carefully un-mould the Easter eggs and serve.
- Nut free