This is the easiest crêpe recipe ever. It takes no time to prepare and you can play with different fillings. Those are my favourites but with crêpe the sky is the limit.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250g chestnut mushroom sliced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 160g broccoli florets
- 10 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 vegetable cube
- Black pepper
- 10g chopped parsley to sprinkle
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Brush a frying pan with a little oil on a medium heat.
- Pour enough of the batter mixture into the frying pan to thinly cover the bottom; cook the crêpe for a minute each side.
- Transfer the crêpe to a plate and repeat, stacking the crêpes between sheets of greaseproof paper, until all of the batter has been used up.
- Saute the onion.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Place some of the filling on half of each crêpe and fold.
- Repeat the process until you use all the crêpes and filling.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve.
- Nut free
- Soya free