I love both aubergines and couscous, put them together and you end up with a lovely meal. This dish is light and yummy and it can serve up to 5 people. I hope you like it as much as we did.
- 2 big aubergines
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 60g red seedless peppers
- 200g pak choy sliced
- 6 shallots sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Place the couscous in a big bowl.
- Pour in the boiling water, add the tomato pesto and raisins.
- Stir well, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the aubergines in big chunks and the pepper into tiny slices.
- Heat the almond oil on a wok or a big frying pan.
- Add the shallots and pepper and cook it for 7 minutes in medium fire.
- Add the aubergines and cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook it for another 10 minutes.
Serve it with the couscous. Enjoy!
- Soya free