Fluffy and moist, this is cake is simply divine!! Another perfect recipe for an afternoon tea, this cake is going to blows your socks off!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil or any other kind of vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Mix lemon juice with 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- Mix dried ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 inches round spring form baking tray and spread the lemon/sugar mixture on top of it.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 180C.
- Nut free
- Soya free
hi do you have a vegan carrot cake, strawberry, and vanilla cake recipe pls! love your marble cake recipe!!
Hi Sheander, thank you for your comment and I’m glad you like the marble cake. Yes I can send you the recipes, send me your email as I comment (for me to see only) and I’ll send it to you. The carrot cake would you like Brazilian or British version? The Brazilian version is on the highlight os my instagram. Many thankns 🙂