Fluffy and moist, this is cake is simply divine!! Another perfect recipe for an afternoon tea, this cake is going to blows your socks off!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil or any other kind of vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Mix lemon juice with 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- Mix dried ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 inches round spring form baking tray and spread the lemon/sugar mixture on top of it.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 180C.
- Nut free
- Soya free