Banana bread is absolutely delicious, add almonds to it and it’s perfection!!! This recipe is super easy and takes no time at all to prepare. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 225g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 100g sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 75g vegetable oil
- 100g almonds flakes
- Mix the mashed bananas with oil and sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk it well.
- Preheat the oven at 200c.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 2lb loaf tin.
- Bake it for 20 minutes for the bread to become brown. Cover the bread with foil paper and bake for another 25 minutes.
- To check if it’s ready tap the bottom of the bread with your thumb, it sounds hollow when it’s done.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Soya free