This croissant is divine, the vegan cheese melts and it mixes with the juice of the tomatoes and sliced olives. Absolutely perfect combination of flavours. Give it a go, you’ll love it!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 200g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 200g soft vegan cheese (I used MozzaRisella)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the puff pastry in eight squares.
- Mix the “cheese”, seasoning, tomatoes, salt and olive oil.
- Divide the mixture into the middle of each square and fold the remaining dough to form a protective wall.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 200C or until pastry is puffed up and golden. Serve immediately.
- Nut free
- Soya free