This is the easiest hot cocoa recipe you’ve ever seen and also one of the bests. Even though hot chocolate is usually drunk for enjoyment, it can also be good for the health. Chocolate has a lot of antioxidants that are good for your health.
From the 16th to 19th centuries, hot chocolate was used as a medicine and a drink. When chocolate first came to France in the 17th century, it was used “to fight against fits of anger and bad moods”. This may be because of a chemical that makes a person’s mood better when they eat chocolate.
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp + 200ml almond milk
- Heat your milk in a sauce pan.
- In a mug mix the cocoa powder, sugar and milk (tbsp) into a paste.
- Pour the heated milk into the mixture and voila you have a delicious hot cocoa.
- Soya free
Thank you! it was delicious, after following these instructions I used the blender and it was magical! with that creamy foam.
I’m glad you liked it! 🙂