This is what a real treat taste like. We all need that from time to time, right? Well, if you manage to keep your hands away from a few of these babies, why not wrap it up and give it to someone special.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/8 cup light brown sugar
- 1/8 cup golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100gr dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp warm vegan single cream
- In a small bowl mix the coconut, sugar, golden syrup and vanilla extract.
- Take the mixture to the fridge and let it rest for at least two hours.
- Make little balls using a tablespoon and take them to the freezer for one hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add the single cream.
- Dunk the coconut balls into the chocolate and transfer it to a baking sheet.
- Leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Nut free