I absolute love cauliflower, it’s so versatile, you can roast it, bake it, fillet it, fry it and somehow it always turns out right. This recipe has the exact same texture as a regular couscous, but I guess it tastes lighter and summery. Give it a go, I’m sure this easy and delicious salad will win you over.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 20gr parsley chopped
- 1 large carrots grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 pomegranate (seeds)
- Salt to taste
- 1 can chickpea
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Transfer the chickpeas to a baking tray and mix it with the seasoning.
- Roast it in the over for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Wash the cauliflower and separate the florets.
- Ground it on the food processor until it’s all granulated. Depending on the size of your cauliflower you might need to do it in two goes.
- Transfer the couscous to a salad bowl and add in the parsley, carrot, pomegranate, olive oil, salt and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Assemble the chickpeas around the ends of the bowl and the middle and serve.
- Nut free
- Soya free