The combination apple, walnut and orange is a match made in heaven, mix that with leaves and ginger and you have the perfect salad. You can have as a started or a light meal, whichever way, this is one recipe you simply should try.
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot granted
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 orange juice
- 15 gr ginger grated
- 1 apple diced
- 1/2 walnut
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt to taste (I used 1 tbsp)
- Wash the lettuce and tear into pieces
- Add in the carrots and mix
- Mix together the olive oil, ginger, salt and pour on top of the salad
- Assemble the walnut, apple and avocado on top and serve.
- Soya free