This is a rich and yummy desert, a absolute delight. The different texture of the layers is just perfect, you get the crunchiness of the biscuits, the smoothness the chocolate ganache and top it up a refreshing light cream. Seriously what else do can you possibly need?
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250ml vegan single cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine melted
- 5 vegan digestive biscuit (plain biscuit)
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Beat the biscuits to crumble and mix it with the vegan margarine.
- Transfer the mixture to the bottom of 4 cocktail glasses or ramequins.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in bain marie.
- Warm 150ml of the single cream and pour into the melted chocolate.
- Mix it well and pour it on top of the crust.
- Mix the remaining of the single cream (100ml) with the golden syrup and vanilla and beat it for 5 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Pour in the cream on top of the ganache and take it to the fridge for 4 hours before serving.