Quiche is something I always cook, it doesn’t take long to prepare and you have endless options of fillings. The base for this quiche can be used as a base for any kind of tart you want to make, even sweet ones. Ideal for dinner parties, this quiche taste as good as it looks.
- 110g of vegan margarine
- 200g flour
- ½ onions chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 80g broccoli florets
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 250ml of vegan single cream
- Two sticks of spring onions chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the vegan margarine and the flour until a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into four individual quiche trays or one 24cm round springform baking pan.
- In a pan fry the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the spring onion and broccoli florets and cook, stirring for about 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetable cube, pine nuts, tomatoes and black pepper and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Pour the single cream and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Divide the filling into the trays and bake it for 30 minutes of a pre-heated oven at 180c.
This quiche goes really well with rice and salad. Enjoy!