This burger it’s ultra tasty and easy to prepare. It’s delicious with rice and salad or on a bun with vegan mayo and mustard. Whichever way you prefer just make sure you try this recipe as it’s super yummy.
- 225g quinoa cooked
- 1 big potato diced, around 300g
- 29g wild rockets
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic grounded
- Boil the potato until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Mash the potato with a fork lightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and with your hands make around 6 burgers.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 180c. Turn the burgers half way through.
- Nut free
- Soya free