This cake is super easy to make and it take almost no time to prepare. Perfect for one of those afternoons when you want something sweet and delicious to go with your cuppa.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut + 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Mix flour, light brown sugar, 3/4 cup desiccated coconut, corn flour, bicarbonate soda and salt.
- Add in 1 cup coconut milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla paste.
- Mix and pour the mixture into a greased 9 inches round spring form baking tray.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 180C.
- Mix the rest of the coconut milk with the icing sugar and the rest of the desiccated coconut.
- Pour it on top of the cake and serve it.
- Nut free
- Soya free