These cups are an absolute bliss!!! It’s a perfect party nibble as two sheets of filo gives you 16 cups. You don’t have to use them all at once but for a fresh and crunchy texture put in the filling just before serving.
- 2 sheets filo pasty
- 6 bananas mashed
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Hazelnuts chopped
- Golden syrup
- Place one sheet of filo on top of the other and cut them in half and each half in four.
- Place two sheets per whole of a muffin tin and bake it at 200C for 7 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Transfer the filo cups to a wire rack to cool down.
- Mash the banana with the cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour two tbsp of the banana mixture into each cup and top with hazelnuts and a drizzle of golden syrup.
- Soya free