This recipe is lovely, the ultimate comfort food!! The combination potato plus cream is perfect. Try it with rice and salad, you’ll love it.
- 700g potatoes sliced
- 1 red onions chopped
- 500ml vegan single cream
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 sticks spring onions chopped
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 20g vegan cheese grated (optional)
- Black pepper
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions in vegetable oil until tender.
- Add the spring onions, vegetable cube, nutritional yeast, vegan cheese and black pepper and stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour the vegan single cream and stir for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking tray and pour the cream on top of it.
- Bake it for 30 minutes on a pre-heated oven at 180c.
- Nut free