This is one of the easiest salads ever!! It takes only a few minutes to prepare and it’s amazing!!! The kale/avocado squeeze it’s perfect and the quinoa just brings it all together. I can’t recommend it enough and if by any chance you can’t find kale where you live, you can use spring green instead.
- 200g kale shredded
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 2 lemon juice and zest
- 2 tbsp seeds mix
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the skin.
- Using your hands squeeze half of the avocado with the kale, give it a good squeeze.
- Cut the other half of the avocado in small cubes.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest with the salt and olive oil.
- In a big plate assemble the kale, put the cooked quinoa in the middle and pour in the lemon sauce and avocado cubes.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top and serve.
- Soya free