I’ve recently became Froothie ambassador in the UK and I couldn’t be happier, its a real honour to represent such an amazing product. The Optimum 9400 blender it’s sensational, I can do so much with it, which is awesome. I was used to another super powerful blender and I could compare both quite well. Let’s start with my review:
- The Optimum 9400 has six blades instead of the regular 4 that you can find in most super powerful blenders and that makes everything you blende smoother and creamier.
- You can do toppings and filing for cakes, nut butter, nut milk, green juices, smoothies, cheesecake and even bread. I’ve once done a soup in less than 10 minutes and it was super hot. I know how crazy is that.
- The powerful motor has 3 high speeds. The speed gets to 44,000 rpm and that allows you to do ice cream and soups.
- The jug is Heat-Resistant BPA free with 2l capacity.
- The blender also has a Built-in sensor to detect over-usage; prolonging life of blender
- Green Energy Consumption: Proprietary carbon brush motor only draws the power demanded.
HAVE A LOOK AT A FEW RECIPES I’VE DONE USING MY BLENDER:
For information on how to by a Optimum 9400 or any other product Froothie makes, have a look at their website